Day 1: Hyena | #HITSBC17



Hey guys!

Welcome to our Birthday Countdown 2017!
To say I'm excited is an absolute understatement - I'm almost bursting with excitement and I cannot wait to spend this month of music with you.

Hosting this online event is probably my favourite thing and I'm very proud to see how the little house in the sand community is coming together to celebrate every year.

I highly recommend you get a drink and a snack of your choice and dive into day 1!


What is #HITSBC17?
HITSBC17 stands for house in the sand's Birthday Countdown 2017.
Throughout the entire month of February, we are going to celebrate house in the sand's fifth birthday.
(Because why celebrate on one day, if you can celebrate an entire month, right?)
With the support from some of the finest artists and bands around, each day in February will be filled with an exclusive performance just for us.

Who is performing today?
Hyena.
They are a trio from Liverpool, UK.
Roaring riffs, heavy drum beats and grooving basslines paired with smokey vocals all create Hyena's refreshing alt-rock sound.

Formed in 2016, the band has already toured Germany and Switzerland whilst rapidly growing their fanbase from all over the world.
So far they've released a limited edition EP to give their fans a taster of what is yet to come. Four acoustic tracks and two demos were all it took to get their supporters excited.

What needs to be said about this performance?
It was filmed on my balcony whilst the band was touring Germany and Switzerland. 
The song is my favourite song of theirs and that just makes it even more exciting for me. With the lads being good friends of mine, I'm delighted to have them open our month-long party.


So, ladies and gentlemen - here are Hyena performing their original song "Second Chances" for us!





Where can we find Hyena online?
Twitter | Facebook | Bandcamp | YouTube | Instagram

Who deserves a thank you?
Of course I would like to thank the boys for being a ridiculous amount of fun to tour with and for the continued support. You're quite alright.

What can we do now?
If you enjoyed this video and post, please help us reach more people. Share it online along with the hashtag #HITSBC17.
We would love to hear what you think, so please feel free to comment.


So that's it for day 1!
I seriously hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. Please make sure to come back tomorrow for day 2.
And then come back for day 3! 
And so on. :)



             Day 2:              




Thank you for your visit!















Credits // Text, Photography & Video: Vanessa Jertschewske

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! :)